These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Ink Incorporation’s Website, located at https://www.brandjewelryweb.com/.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement. By accessing this Website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Brand Jewelry International if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, following and subject to, prevailing law of Japan.
Unless otherwise stated, Ink Incorporation and its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Brand Jewelry International. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Brand Jewelry International for your personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You must not:
- Republish material from Brand Jewelry International
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Brand Jewelry International
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Brand Jewelry International
- Redistribute content from Brand Jewelry International
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses, except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups that may not hyperlink to our Website.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that
- the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or our accredited businesses;
- the organization does not have any negative records with us;
- the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Ink Incorporation; and
- the link is in the context of general resource information.
- If you are interested in linking to our Website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Ink Incorporation. Please include name, organization name, contact information, URL of your site, URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link.
No use of Ink Incorporation’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may interpret as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve of removing all links to our Website upon request immediately. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and link policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly. We do not ensure that the information on this Website is correct. We do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the Website remains available or that the material on the Website is updated.